Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I haven't posted in a while, but the wait was worth it.

"Due South" was an amazing Canadian-developed show about a Mountie (Benton Fraser) who is absolutely one of the greatest action heroes of television history. Before CSI, he used to taste evidence in the crime scene. He uses super-mountie-hearing to find criminal activity. Oh yeah, his dog is deaf, but can read lips...

Best Show starring a Mountie EVER! The picture is courtesy of Frances and an amazing photoshop job.




Tears are falling down my face right now. This is one splendid piece of work. For those unaware, these are Chuck E. Cheese animatronic animals performing a song by Usher. Amazing. This was brought to my attention via Dan.

For those wondering, I've been really busy these days. I'm not as SUPER-BORED as I used to be. I was expecting to hit a hundred post back in May. Now, it is July...time flies, huh?

1 comment:

Stephie-baachan said...

I.. I....

*brain explodes*