Sunday, February 24, 2008

The History between Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel

By now, we all know the song. Well tonight, it is rumored that Kimmel is going to reply back with his own video following the Oscars. I actually have no clue. However, I do think this feud is awfully hilarious. However, did we really give a shit about Jimmy Kimmel's program prior to this feud? Nope. I'm a professed admirer of Conan, Colbert, and Stewart. However, for the sake of it, I wanted to reveal that the song itself was a product of a long time fun (and scripted) feud.



Man, this almost feels real. Matt Damon is just one damn fine actor.



"The Matt Damien" thing makes me laugh. Nothing like a Hispanic stereotype mispronouncing a star's name.



I loved this. Clearly, Matt Damon is in on the joke. Although the other clips could almost act like a REAL feud.



The Matt Damon Song

Will we see the reply tonight? After seeing "Gone, Baby, Gone," my respect for Ben Affleck has arisen from...well...THE POINT is that I don't think he is a total hack. It should be funny if it airs tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: