Thursday, February 28, 2008

Breakfast of the Gods


Now, I decided to highlight a webcomic that I like to read from time to time. I believe that you will all enjoy it too.

It is basically an epic story that uses all our favorite childhood cereal brands. Tony the Tiger is a Bad Ass, Captain Crunch is like Captain America, the Trix Rabbit is a spy, and Count Chocolua is an evil crime lord. This is crazy shit. I'll just show off two pages randomly from this ongoing work.


Wow, this is cool.


Toucan Sam as a Club Owner? Frankenberry as thug? The Cocoa Pebbles Knock Off Monkey? Trix Rabbit? Everyone should at least peruse this comic.

Breakfast of the God
is an ongoing work and I hope you all take some time to relive your childhood cereals in this oddly seriously fucked up universe.

No comments: